This July, I will be hosting a women's retreat in my second home of Waihi, in a beautiful cottage 10 minutes from the beach and from the Karangahake Gorge.
The retreat will incorporate yoga, meditation, bush walks, journalling, plant-based food demos, essential oils, a cacao ceremony and group holistic health coaching so you can feel your most vibrant this winter.
It's also an opportunity to connect with like-minded women in an idyllic setting less than 2 hours out of Auckland.
20-22 July 2018
What is included?
- 2 nights accommodation in a beautiful cottage in Waihi surrounded by hills and farmland (Friday & Saturday night)
- delicious plant-based meals with recipe cards so you can make the meals at home
- a raw chocolate demo (and eating, obviously)
- yoga and meditation
- cacao ceremony
- an essential oils class specifically based around winter wellness, including your very own custom-blended oil rollerball
- a doTERRA account so you can purchase essential oils at 25% off for a whole year (valued at $40)
- a 30 minute 1:1 coaching session with me on any area of your life -- health, career, relationships, money, exercise, spirituality - whatever you're feelin'
- new friends and memories to last a lifetime
(AFTER ALL, YOUR HEALTH IS AN INVESTMENT, NOT AN EXPENSE)
Single occupancy in a bunk room (3 king-single beds) // $427pp
Single occupancy in a double room (double bed) // $527pp
Double occupancy in a double room (double bed; friends who can spoon) // $427pp